Ling Guo, MD, PhD, is an assistant professor at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (OSUWMC). She is board certified in Anatomic/Clinical Pathology. She earned her MD degree from Suzhou Medical College in China and PhD from University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. She completed her residency at Wake Forest University School of Medicine and hematopathology fellowship at Cleveland Clinic. Her practice and academic interests include hematopathology and benign hematology.
American Board of Pathology, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Academic and Medical Appointments
2017-Present Assistant Professor- Clinical, Department of Pathology, OSUWMC, Columbus, Ohio
Education and Training
2016-2017 Fellowship, Hematopathology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
2012-2016 Residency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
2001-2008 PhD, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK
Search in PubMed
- Ling Guo, Zhen Wang, Courtney M. Anderson, et al. Ultrasensitive Automated RNA in situ Hybridization for Kappa and Lambda Light Chain mRNA Detects B-cell Clonality in Tissue Biopsies with Performance Comparable or Superior to Flow Cytometry. Modern pathology (accepted).
- Ling Guo, Juraj Bodo, Lisa Durkin, et al. Evaluation of PD1/PDL1 Expression and Their Clinicopathologic Association in EBV-associated Lymphoproliferative Disorders in Non-immunosuppressed Patients. Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology (In print).
- Shuja Ahmed, Ling Guo, Shadi A. Qasem, Edward A. Levine. Pseudo-pseudomyxoma peritonei from peritoneal sarcomatosis. Case Reports in Clinical Pathology. 2015 December; Vol 2, No. 4: 14-18.
- Changlee Pang and Ling Guo. Blasts with rosette-like multinucleation in acute myeloid leukemia with complex cytogenetic abnormalities. Blood. 2014 July, 124 (2): 166.
- Ling Guo, Shadi Qasem, Simon Bergman, Ziyan Salih. Tenosynovial Giant Cell Tumor Presenting as a Parotid Gland Mass: Expanding the Differential Diagnosis of Giant Cell-Rich Lesions in Salivary Glands. Journal of Cytopathology. 2014 Oct-Dec; 31 (4):224-226.
- Ling Guo, H Deshmukh, R Lu, GS Vidal, JA Kelly, KM Kaufman, N Dominguez, W Klein, X Kim-Howard, GR Bruner, RH Scofield, KL Moser, PM Gaffney, IM Dozmorov, GS Gilkeson, EK Wakeland, Q-Z Li, CD Langefeld, MC Marion, AH Williams, J Divers, GS Alarco´n, EE Brown, RP Kimberly, JC Edberg, R Ramsey-Goldman, JD Reveille, G McGwin Jr, LM Vila´, MA Petri, TJ Vyse, JT Merrill, JA James, SK Nath, JB Harley and JM Guthridge. Replication of the BANK1 genetic association with systemic lupus erythematosus in a European-derived population. Genes Immun. 2009 Apr; 10(5): 531-538.