Diplomate of the American Board of Pathology and American Academy of Dermatology, Dermatopathology
Diplomate of the American Board of Pathology, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Academic and Medical Appointments
2015-presentClinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio,
2007-presentStaff Dermatopathologist and Laboratory Director, Central Ohio Skin & Cancer, Westerville, Ohio
Education and Training
2005-2006 Dermatopathology Fellow, The University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
2004-2005 Surgical Pathology Fellow, The University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
2000-2004 Residency, Pathology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
1996-2000 DO, Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, Ohio
Search in PubMed
- Nash JW, Hessel AC, Vigneswaran N, El-Naggar AK. Collagenous myofibroblastic tumor of the mandible: case report of a unique locally aggressive neoplasm. Head Neck Pathol. 2010 Mar;4(1):44-8.
- Cangelosi JJ, Nash JW, Prieto VG, Ivan D. Cutaneous adnexal tumor with an unusual presentation--discussion of a potential diagnostic pitfall. Am J Dermatopathol. 2009 May;31(3):278-81.
- Eubank KV, Nash J, Duvic M. Sweet syndrome associated with celiac disease. Am J Clin Dermatol. 2009;10(5):343-5.
- Chrastil B, Fornage B, Nash J, Hymes SR. A black plaque on the toe of a white male. Int J Dermatol. 2008 Sep;47(9):977-8.
- Uzquiano MC, Prieto VG, Nash JW, Ivan DS, Gong Y, Lazar AJ, Diwan AH. Metastatic basal cell carcinoma exhibits reduced actin expression. Mod Pathol. 2008 May;21(5):540-3.
- Fox MC, Carter S, Khouri IF, Giralt SA, Prieto VG, Nash JW, Hymes SR. Adult Henoch-Schönlein purpura in a patient with myelodysplastic syndrome and a history of follicular lymphoma. Cutis. 2008 Feb;81(2):131-7.
- Setyadi HG, Nash JW, Duvic M. The solitary lymphomatous papule, nodule, or tumor. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2007 Dec;57(6):1072-83.
- Nash JW. Clear Cell Sarcoma Clear Cell Sarcoma of Tendons and Aponeuroses: A Review with Discussion of Molecular Techniques in Diagnosis. American Society for Clinical Pathology Check Sample. July 2007.
- Kriseman YL, Nash JW, Hsu S. Criteria for the diagnosis of anti-phospholipid syndrome in patients presenting with dermatologic symptoms. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2007 Jul;57(1):112-5.
- Ivan D, Nash JW, Prieto VG, Calonje E, Lyle S, Diwan AH, Lazar AJ. Use of p63 expression in distinguishing primary and metastatic cutaneous adnexal neoplasms from metastatic adenocarcinoma to skin. J Cutan Pathol. 2007 Jun;34(6):474-80.
- Doherty SD, Giancola A, Nash J, Lazar A, Duvic M. Papulo-vesicular eruption. Dermatol Online J. 2007 May 1;13(2):24.
- Berthelot C, Nash J, Duvic M. Coexistent psoriasis and lupus erythematosus treated with alefacept. Am J Clin Dermatol. 2007;8(1):47-50.
- Bhardwaj A, Marsh WL Jr, Nash JW, Barbacioru CC, Jones S, Frankel WL. Double immunohistochemical staining with MUC4/p53 is useful in the distinction of pancreatic adenocarcinoma from chronic pancreatitis: a tissue microarray-based study. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2007 Apr;131(4):556-62.
- Nash JW, Bhardwaj A, Wen P, Frankel WL. Maspin is useful in the distinction of pancreatic adenocarcinoma from chronic pancreatitis: a tissue microarray based study. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2007 Mar;15(1):59-63.
- Nash JW, Barrett T, Kies M, Ross M, Sneige N, Diwan AH, Lazar AJF. Metastatic Hidradenocarcinoma with Demonstration of Her-2/neu Gene Amplification by Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization: Potential Treatment Implications. J Cutan Pathol. 2007 Jan;34(1):49-54.
- Magro CM, Nash JW, Werling RW, Porcu P, Crowson N. Primary cutaneous CD30+ large cell B-cell lymphoma: a series of 10 cases. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2006 Mar;14(1):7-11.
- Nash JW, Morrison C, Frankel WL. The Utility of ER/PR Immunohistochemistry in the Distinction of Metastatic Breast Carcinoma from Other Tumors in the Liver. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2003 Dec;127(12):1591-5.
- Nash JW, Crowson AN, Taylor J, Ross P, Magro C. The Histopathologic Spectrum of Cryofibrinogenemia in Four Anatomic Sites: Skin, Lung, Muscle, and Kidney. Am J Clin Pathol. 2003 Jan;119:114-122.
- Nash J, Krugh D, Kennedy M. The case of the antibody that came in from the cold. Lab Med. 2002 Apr; 33(4):309-10.
- Nash J, Krugh D, Kennedy M. The case of the antibody that came in from the cold. Reprinted in The Blood Banks Association of New York State Quarterly Newsletter, Spring 2002.